OKAY I JUST REALISED
According to the Casebook, Moriarty is born in 1976, and Sherlock in 1981. That’s a five year difference. Carl Powers was 11 years old when he died (well, murdered), and that was in 1989.
THAT MEANS MORIARTY MADE HIS FIRST KILL/STARTED MURDERING PEOPLE SINCE HE WAS 13 YEARS OLD
YOU LITTLE MONSTER
AND SHERLOCK BEGAN HIS DETECTING AND INVESTIGATING AT EIGHT YEARS OLD (“Carl Powers, John. That’s where I began.”)
EIGHT YEARS OLD
CAN YOU IMAGINE A TINY KID SHERLOCK SNOOPING AROUND FINDING CLUES AND TRYING TO FIND EVIDENCE FOR THE MURDER
YOU LITTLE GENIUS
YOU REALLY WERE JUST A KID IT MAKES SENSE WHY THE POLICE DIDN’T LISTEN
NO WONDER MORIARTY’S OBSESSED WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU GUYS GO WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY BACK
CHILDHOOD NEMESIS ENEMIES RIVALS WHATEVER
BECAUSE HAVING CHILDHOOD FRIENDS INSTEAD IS WAY TOO ORDINARY ISN’T IT
Sherlocks talking to their Watson with their couch
The Baker Street Babes are a proud supporter of the Wounded Warrior Project, and are happy to say that our contribution from the Daintiest Thing Under a Bonnet Charity Ball is finally being processed at the event donations center in the amount of about $2500.00 following expenses!
The auction could not have gone better! And we could not possibly be more grateful for the absolutely wicked support from the Sherlock Holmes online fandom, the Sherlockian scion community, the Baker Street Irregulars, the Adventuresses of Sherlock Holmes, and people who fit into no category and are simply amazing, like the proprietors of the Salmagundi Club. See you next year, when we’ll be soliciting more fandom love for wounded veterans, and bless you all in the meanwhile!
Good Little Girl 「x」
Marshall: Follow my lead
Marshall: Good little girl, always picking a fight with me. You know that I’m bad, but you’re spending the night with me. Why do you run from my world? You’re a good little girl.
Fionna: Bad little boy, that’s what you’re acting like. I really don’t buy that you’re that kind of guy. And if you are… why do you want to hang out with me?
Marshall Lee: -hisses and chuckles-
Marshall Lee: -speaks- Don’t you know I’m a villain? Every night I’m out killin’, sendin’ everyone runnin’ like children. I know why you’re mad at me. I’ve got demon eyes and they’re lookin’ right through your anatomy, into your deepest fears. Baby, I’m not from here. I’m from the Nightosphere. To me you’re clear, transparent. You’ve got a thing for me girl. It’s apparent.
9 versions of Holmes and Watson you may not have been aware of:
- Moy nezhno lyubimyy detektiv (My dearly beloved detective) (1986) | Yekaterina Vasilyeva (Shirley Holmes), Galina Simonova (Jane Watson)
- They Might Be Giants (1971) | George C. Scott (Justin Playfair/Sherlock Holmes), Joanne Woodward (Dr. Mildred Watson)
- The Great Mouse Detective (1986)
- Meitantei Holmes (Sherlock Hound) (1984)
- Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century (1999)
- The Return of Sherlock Holmes (1987) | Michael Pennington (Sherlock Holmes), Margaret Colin (Jane Watson)
- The Adventures of Shirley Holmes (1996) | Meredith Henderson (Shirley Holmes), John White (Bo Sawchuk)
- Sherlock Holmes Returns (1993) | Anthony Higgins (Sherlock Holmes), Debrah Farentino (Amy Winslow)
- Veggie Tales: Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler (2006)
Deadpool, go home.
Fullmetal Alchemist: animation→ reality
please do not remove cosplayer sources
just short comics series….i’ll draw next episode soon…maybe…*hahaha*
okay, hold up. i have been so upset about this. do you see this young man? he deserves a goddamn nomination if not being handed the fucking oscar, okay. here’s why:
1. this fucker had never acted before. he only was at the auditions because his brother was auditioning and he BRIBED him to come for A MOTHERFUCKING SUBWAY SANDWICH.
2. i don’t know if you know this, but there was NO tiger in any damn scene when he is on that damn boat. HE IS LOOKING AT AIR AND I BELIEVED THERE WAS A FUCKING TIGER IN THE MOVIE UNTIL AFTER I WATCHED AN INTERVIEW WHERE HE SAYS THERE’S NO DAMN TIGER. HE WAS SUCH A GOOD ACTOR I THOUGHT THERE WAS AN ACTUAL TIGER.
3. HE DIDN’T KNOW HOW TO SWIM. look, this kid lied about being able to stay afloat, but HE LEARNED AT LIKE 18 TO SWIM FOR THIS MOVIE. HIS PART IN THE MOVIE IS SURROUNDED BY WATER. MAN, I’VE BEEN SWIMMING SINCE I WAS TWO AND I WOULD STILL BE DYING IF I WAS DOING HALF THE SHIT HE PUT UP WITH IN THAT WATER. HE COULDN’T SWIM. LIKE WATER WAS CONSTANTLY DROWNING HIM. I WOULDN’T BE SURPRISED IF HE NEVER GOES NEAR THE WATER AGAIN AFTER THE AMOUNT OF TIME HE WAS ALMOST DROWNED.
4. if this is not enough to convince you, also look how cute he is and keep in mind that he NEVER GOT THAT FUCKING SUBWAY SANDWICH.
thank you for your time and if you haven’t seen the movie, go see it because it is amazing and i am very passionate about it as you can see.